Understanding Content Curation
- Curation is a form of publishing.
- Curation begins with content aggregation, which is pulling in content from any sources into a single content funnel
- Curation is the process of sifting through the many aggregated articles and highlighting the a few that are noteworthy.
- Curation, when done properly, is not theft, it should always give proper attribution to the original content creators.
- Curation should involve some kind of value-add to your websites readers, whether it is in the form of a micro-review, an appealing layout, or community ratings.